Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Question about eyebrow waxing?

1) How old do you think it is okay do get your eyebrows waxed?





2) How much does it cost on an average?





3) How often do you have to get them waxed?





4) Also, if my eyebrows arent that thick but arent that thin but I dont like the current shape, if I get them waxed can they fix it a little as in reshape it a bit?





Thanks. :-)Question about eyebrow waxing?
1. Any age is okay. If your eyebrows bother you, I think it's okay to get them waxed.





2. Average cost is $12.00, plus a tip of about $2.00 or $3.00.





3. I get mine waxed less than once a year, but some people do it every months. It depends on your budget, your time and your personal preference. However, once you get them waxed and shaped the way you want them, all you have to do is pluck the stray hairs yourself as they grow in, and after a while your new shape becomes naturally easy for you maintain. It just takes a little practice. Make sure you buy a great pair of tweezers. My favorites are Tweezerman and Japonesque. Both cost about $20.00, but they last forever.





4. They can reshape them a little bit if that's what you want done. If you have a picture of eyebrows you really like, that will help them a lot.





5. It takes about three weeks for your eyebrows to grow back in the way they were before.Question about eyebrow waxing?
Hi


1)I think that when you are starting to think you would like them done then you are old enough! Probably about 13 years old I would think is the minimum. I had really dark, thick eyebrows, like Brooke Shields when I was young and was really conscious of them so I started getting them sugared at age 14. I wax them myself now and have done for years.


2)It depends where you live! Im in Scotland and it costs about 拢7-拢10 here.


3) I wax my own eyebrows and do them once a week but mine are really dark and noticeable when they need done. If you are blonde or fair then maybe every 3-4 weeks would be fine.


4)Yes, your beautician can reshape them to suit your face. You'll be amazed how fresh your face looks when your eyebrows are done as they really frame your face!


Good Luck!





P.S Eyebrows don't take long to grow back to a thicker shape though the more you wax the weaker the hair removed gets so after years all the hair may not grow fully back in but if you aren't waxing huge amounts off it will be fine - a few weeks to grow in fully prob!
You should have posted pictures of your eyebrows%26amp;%26amp;see if we think you need one or not or something.





1~ I first got mine done in 8th grade. Mine were thick%26amp;%26amp;bushy. Kind of like Mia from the Princess Diaries. D:





2~ Where I go to [Nails of America] it costs $10%26amp;%26amp;I give 'em a $2 tip.





3~ It probably depends on how fast your eyebrow hair grows. I get 'em waxed usually between 4-6 weeks. I pluck some of the stray hairs that grow in after I shower 'cause they're easier to pull out then, but if there are just too many I will go%26amp;%26amp;get an eyebrow wax again.





4~ You can ask 'em to reshape your eyebrows for you%26amp;%26amp;clean them up a lil bit. [:





Your eyebrow area will be a little red after you get 'em done%26amp;%26amp;eyebrow waxing feels like when you pull off a band aid fast. People are naturally drawn to the eyes as the prominent facial feature, and a properly waxed brow can highlight the eyes as a gorgeous focal point.





Good luck! xx
[1] any age - I started when I was 13





[2] anywhere from $4 - $35 (and don't always assume the more expensive will look better - I paid $50 once for my cousins wedding and they ****** them up so badly! the woman i go to know charges me $6 and does an incredible job - no mistakes yet)





[3]I usually have to get mine waxed every two weeks - but some people it's once a week and for others it's once a month





[4] and yes they can reshape your eyebrows and if you have the waxed the same way all the time eventually your eyebrows will naturally start to grow that way
1. any age. i got mine done for the first time when i was 12


2. it costs $10 and up (depends where you go)


3. How often? whenever you need it. but just pluck them as they grow and you won't have to go in that often..


4. And yes they can fix or reshape the eyebrows a bit





hope it helps =)
1) usually girls start getting their eyebrows waxed when they're 15 or 16





2) it costs about $10





3) it depends on the person, but most people get them waxed about every other month





4) yepp, they can definitely reshape them, and can also make them a little thinner, if you want





good luck :)
I started getting my eyebrows waxed when I was around 13...





Costs around 10 bucks depending on where you go, I actually buy the stuff and do it at home now!





I wax about once a month, just depends how your hair grows.





They can shape them up! It will totally change your look, did mine anyways.
1) 13..my first time


2) 12 dollars i think


3) My advice, get them waxed, and keep that shape. When they start growing back in pluck, after that you dont need to wax again for another 2 months or lucky 5 months.


4) Yes, my eyebrows are the same exact way


5) Depends
1. It all depends on the way your eyebrows look or the call for it.





2. It also depends on the place. its 8-10 in my place





3. Depends on how fast it grows





4. yes. they can do whatever you want them to. you just have to make sure they know what they're doing





no problem :]]
waxing your eyebrows really shouldn't have a age limit but if they don't need it why do it


i guess it depends on where you go but for me it is usually about 8 to 10 dollars


I get mine done once a month



1) As young as 12-ish


2) If you go to a nail salon it's only like 6 or 7 dollars


3) 2-4 weeks depending on how much you care.


4) Yes they can totally reshape. that's their job.
1. Any age - as long as you have hair.


2. 10-30 bucks.


3. Maybe once or twice a month.


4. They can reshape it - they might even have charts for you to look at.
1) when u feel ur ready.


2) like 6-8 dollars depends


3)2 weeks


4) yes

No comments:

Post a Comment