Friday, January 15, 2010

What can i do to avoid a hurtful eyebrow waxing???!!!!?

I have heard that eyebrow waxings hurt. what can i do to help it NOT hurt??? any suggestions?? Oh and one more question..., what's the best acne product under $5???!!!!!What can i do to avoid a hurtful eyebrow waxing???!!!!?
I have noticed that after i have had a bath i thread my brows and does not hurt much at all.


You can also try gently rubbing an ice cube over your brows then wax your eyebrows.





Visit Victoriahealth.com they supply some good acne treatments. I also suffer from acne and in the summer it gets worse, to combat acne i drink green tea full of antioxdiants and i eat alot of blue berries.





Here are a few other things you can try list of other things you can try without breaking the bank.





*Flaxseed (this can be brought from health shops, is also high in omega 3 fatty acids which is great for the skin and give a clear healthy looking skin)





*Drink a warm glass of water with lemon (this will cleanse your lungs and in return give you clear skin i have this everymorning it does wonders to my skin)





I hope this will help you.What can i do to avoid a hurtful eyebrow waxing???!!!!?
Threading is rather painless... but waxing really isn't that bad.





I recommend only doing it once, by someone who has good recommendations. Then when the hair begins to grow back, just pluck them. Plucking can be painful if it isn't done properly. You should always do it after you get out of the shower. This opens up the pores and allows the hair to come out easier. If it still hurts, apply a tad of lotion.





The best acne product.. em don't know much about it, but I heard Neutrogena works great. I try and keep my skin as clean as possible. I wash it in the morning and at night, and if I work outside... I clean it once during the afternoon as well.





If you keep your face clean... you shouldn't have any problems.





Good Luck!
Eyebrow waxing doesn't hurt. I just got mine done yesterday. And I'm only 12!! I have had mine done before too. It only hurt for a few second when they take the strip off. They may be a little red and sore IF you don't stop touching them. And trust me you won't rgret t. They will look so good.








Oh yeah, always get it done by a professional!!!!
it only hurts if they screw up, go to a reputable salon and it shouldn't be an issue. if you have very fair, thin skin, it nay burn your skin, this does hurt and it looks silly. i get mine sugared, there is no heat invloved. as far as acne treatments i like apricot scrub, and st helenes mint julep mask
be sure they use a pre-waxing oil on your face, that prevents the ripping of the skin and makes it a lot less painful. not sure about acne products under $5 - best to stay with organics - check out http://www.peacehut.com same products can be found in health food stores if you dont want to purchase online. best wishes ;v
I always pluck my own eyebrows. It's so easy! I do everyone's in my family. I can't stand to look at people's wild eyebrows! I know, I'm weird but that's okay! LOL! Under $5? Soap and water every night and after use of make-up!n Use a rag, not your hands. Some people never use a real wash rag and they wonder why their skin won't get clean. ( I'm not saying U 4 sure do this.)
I would try laser removing it. But if you can't afford that, either take the pain(it doesn't hurt that much) or don't do anything to them. DO NOT shave them. It will only grow back heavier and darker(been there, done that)
Try threading. It's an eastern way of getting your eyebrows shaped and less painful. Neutrogena has the best products out there for skin care and they are inexpensive.
Try tweezing them instead. I don't think they hurt as bad and it lasts longer.
dont get eybrow waxing!!!!!
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment