Thursday, January 14, 2010

What can I do to not get pimples after eyebrow waxing?

I often get little whiteheads the day after waxing and I'm not sure what else to do. I like the way waxing makes my eyebrows look and its great aside from the white heads that last about a week? Any tips? My skin is very sensative and sometimes I'll even get burned..What can I do to not get pimples after eyebrow waxing?
oh same here...


i avoid waxing my eyebrows now due to a horrifying experience


try threading i have never tried it myself or just pluck them out


i hate the irritation after waxing i have very sensitive skin as well so i just stay awayWhat can I do to not get pimples after eyebrow waxing?
I have the same problem, and I often ask them not to put the oil on when they are done waxing my eyebrows. Also, it helps to wash your face as soon as possible after getting your eyebrows done, even if you do ask for no oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment