Friday, January 15, 2010

What exactly does eyebrow waxing help with? ?

I need thick eyebrows for my face.





If I went to get my eyebrows waxed, what would they be able to do without making my eyebrows too thin?





I already have an arch I'm happy with. If I shape my eyebrows against their natural curve, I end up with ratty, hole-y looking patches.What exactly does eyebrow waxing help with? ?
you just have to tell them not to make them thin and that you want them thick and all they will do is get rid of the hair thats growing around it. and if you want the same shape you have tell them so they dont reshape them.What exactly does eyebrow waxing help with? ?
when you go to get your eyebrows waxed just tell them to take a little bit off and trim the excess hair ..this is what i tell them when i go cux im like you i love my eyebrows shape and i have thick eyebrows that i like ..but they look better once they are waxed and managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment