Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's d rite age when u should start waxing,eyebrow plucking,facial....etc ?

i started at 12 3/4What's d rite age when u should start waxing,eyebrow plucking,facial....etc ?
The beginning of teenage years when a girl starts to feel like a young lady and will want to act more grown up.





Also, getting older, people may tease if a girl has bushy eyebrows, ba skin etc..





Hope this helps.





.x.What's d rite age when u should start waxing,eyebrow plucking,facial....etc ?
It depends on how hairy you are and if you're ready. I started going to go get my eyebrows waxed and plucked when I was 14. Truthfully, I should have started when I was like 6. I'm part Gypsy and have very hairy eyebrows.
Original beauty is the best...


Beautify your heart and you will be pretty forever.....


I would say 17 and above........
13 is a good age.
There isnt really a particular age. Just when it needs to be done, do it :p
I wouldnt really say there is a right age.. just when you need to or when your ready :) x
i started when i was 15. its really not a big deal.
14-15
As soon as you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment