Monday, January 18, 2010

Which is better in your opinion, eyebrow threading or waxing?

Does threading hurt? I get my waxed. Thanks.Which is better in your opinion, eyebrow threading or waxing?
i think waxing is better for eyebrows because you can shape them betterWhich is better in your opinion, eyebrow threading or waxing?
Waxing hurts less for those with thicker eyebrows.. I get my threaded but i have extremely thick eyebrows, and it HURTS. I make the lady go super fast when threading to help with the pain. It's like when you pull a band aid off.. the faster you go the less it hurts...





I used to get them waxed but it was hard to make appointments for it when treading was just a walk in and walk out kind of thing..





good luck!
oh gosh, neither? i think its best to get it pluck just because you can gradually shape your brows without a one time commitment. For instance, what if they waxed or threaded it too thin? Trust me, once its thin, its a very slow and hard process to get them thick again.
waxing hurts less. i had my eyebrows threaded and it literally brought tears to my eyes it feels like tweezing 20 hairs at once waxing just stings
threading. i do it myself (thanks to youtube lol) and it doesnt really hurt that much. less than waxing. and its fun! ;)
of course threading

No comments:

Post a Comment