Thursday, January 14, 2010

After eyebrow waxing dont put in hot water or acne like bumps. I did (oops) How do you get rid of them?

When i got my eyebrows waxed the lady told me not to get any hot water on them or i would get little acne looking bumps everywhere i got waxed. my mom made me shower afterwards anyway and now i have little bumps everywhere on my eyebrows.





how do i get rid of them?After eyebrow waxing dont put in hot water or acne like bumps. I did (oops) How do you get rid of them?
they should go away soon.





its just irritation.


try putting cold water on them or ice,.


if that doesn't work, mix 3 drops of water with 1 tsp of sugar and put it on the area.


laeve it on for about an hour.


it also woks for regualr acne.








hope i helped (:After eyebrow waxing dont put in hot water or acne like bumps. I did (oops) How do you get rid of them?
hehe idk?


i have them too!!!


they hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment