Monday, January 18, 2010

Alternative to eyebrow waxing?

I NEED HELP! My eyebrows are a horrible mess if I don't get them waxed reguarly but when I do get them waxed, they look nice but the skin around my brows always breaks out into tiny bumps that don't go away for days. I try just tweezing at home but it just isn't the same. Does anybody have any suggestions?Alternative to eyebrow waxing?
threading or go to a salon that uses natural wax. you're prbly just allergic to it.Alternative to eyebrow waxing?
yeah threading may be the better way to go.
use hair removal.
Get them threaded. It's less painful compared to waxing.
when u get them waxed make sure u clean them immediately after with rubbing alcohol, do so for the first 2 days.





i would suggest that u get them razored....

No comments:

Post a Comment