Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow waxing?

OK, so I need my eyebrows waxed badly, and I've been waxing then for a while now, but I have a huge zit right in between my eyebrows. So, will it hurt extra, and/or cause my zit to get bigger or will it not matter? Please answer! Thanks in advance!Eyebrow waxing?
thats happend to me before it doesn't hurt any less or any more it feels the same but you have to let them know if it hurts and stuffEyebrow waxing?
well it probably will hurt if you feel like applying medication to it I highly reccomend to clean and clear acne spot advantage,it makes it swell down alot.well if you do get it don't rub the medication i just put it on and leave it there


well


:)


there ya go
Why not just have the rest of your eye brows waxed have them pluck that area. I would not suggest to have that waxed since they usually put stuff on them when done that can irritate the area.
it wont hurt more but it may disturb it and increase redness
Maybe try tweezing around that area until it heals. You don't want it to get infected

No comments:

Post a Comment