Monday, January 18, 2010

Bad reaction to eyebrow waxing please help!?

I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday and its usually not a problem. I've gotten them waxed many times. This time was different though, after she waxed them, she put this cream on my eyebrows to help the redness go down, but it just made my eyebrows burn! She said it was probably because i switched acne care products and my skin wasn't used to it yet. But during the day i noticed i have these like what look like red bruises on my eyebrows:( and they don't seem to be going away





if anyone knows what this is or has any idea how to get rid of it please let me know





also is this an allergic reaction??





thankyouBad reaction to eyebrow waxing please help!?
Sounds like you have a small burn. Try some Aloe Vera. Better yet go to a clinic and get checked out.


If acne care products have a negative interaction


with the cream then the person giving you a wax


should have asked prior to applying the cream.


You could be suffering from a chemical burn. You


may have a good lawsuit.Bad reaction to eyebrow waxing please help!?
if the wax was very hot, it could have pulled off the top layer of your skin. this happens to me quite frequently. when the lotion is put on, it makes the skin feel like its burning because the skin is raw. the red bruises you see are small scabs from your skin being torn off. i put neosporin on the scabs so they go away faster and so they dont scar. next time you go to get your eyebrows waxed, ask her if she can turn down the temperature of the wax (most of them can). i hope this helps if you have any questions please email me!
It is either an allergic reaction or the wax took too much of the surface of the skin with it!! Or it was too hot and burned the skin!! I would consult a doctor if it doesn't go away, otherwise ask the pharmacist for any healing or soothing creams, this area is very sensitive you don't want to use the wrong thing. Good luck
Stop using the the new acne products for sometime and wash the affected area gently everyday. It should be ok in a few days. Avoid using harsh soaps on that area. Any wound takes time to heal. You'll be ok.
Hello!


I don t think it has anything to do with you changing your beauty products for acne!!! I think you might have had an allergy from the cream she put you! Be careful though of these creams that help the redness go away at saloons, my doctor told me not to accept to use them, as sometimes they have cortisone so the redness goes away and the skin looks full and healthy but over years this particular skin will shrink and you'll wrinkles!!!


So wash out your skin with loads of water and with the usual soap you use! Then put on some cream, like baby cream to calm it down ok?! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment