Monday, January 18, 2010

What will give me better results...eyebrow threading or eyebrow waxing?

its my first time for it also btw.What will give me better results...eyebrow threading or eyebrow waxing?
THREADING for sure!! The person doing it has way more control and so it gives you a better shape. Plus I used to have mine waxed when I was younger and loooads of little blonde hairs came through which is really annoying when I'm doing them myself because it takes ages. I would never wax mine again so my vote is for threading. It might be more painful simply because it takes longer but they're both going to hurt so you might as well go for what will give you the best shape in the long run. Good luck.What will give me better results...eyebrow threading or eyebrow waxing?
I recommend eyebrow threading.





Although the process may be longer than eyebrow waxing, it gaurantees your eyelids won't sag as you get older. When you wax your eyelids, you're basically pulling your skin each time. And it is known that the skin around your eyes is extremely sensitive. As a result, in the future you will have saggier eyelids.





You may also get very visible burnt scars when you wax. I have one, and that's because the wax was so hot, that it burnt me. Plus, when the lady ripped it off, she pulled too hard and so I have a scar on my eyelid. It's not that visible, but it's there and I regret waxing.





Both methods will remove your hair roots, it just comes down to which one will leave you with a better longterm result, and that's threading.





No matter which method you use, always wash your face after you're done. The powder or oil they apply on you after threading and waxing, blocks your pores and you will wake up with a pimple the next morning.





Good Luck!
Threading really grooms the whole brow well, however I did notice some of mine grew back with in a couple of days. I had to tweeze a few strays more often than with waxing.
Definately threading is the best thing to do. My skin is really sensative so the heat of the wax tends to be painful. Also, waxing removes the top layer of skin which can be annoying if you tan. When I used to do it, I'd be left with two pale rectangles above my eyebrows. Threading is not only more procise, but it is also faster! I will be honest though... threading is ever so slightly more painful. Waxing feels like having duct tape on your hair and ripping it off, but because you're taking out a lot at once, it isn't so bad. Threading feels like having an elastic band snapped on your skin repeatedly.
waxing
eye brow threading is way too better thn waxing coz waxing will make ur root weaker %26amp; ur hair will eventually stop growing im sure u dont want tht!
i think waxing will be better but threading is less painful
They'll both give you the same initial result. They're both pulling hair from the root. However waxing will also pull at skin it comes in contact with - so there might be more irritated skin and more redness.
Go with threading.


Not really for the results right away, but the long effect :)


The wax, if you use it too much, can affect the nerves of the eye and make the eye lid ';heavy';
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment