Monday, January 18, 2010

Best home eyebrow waxing product?

I've always used Surgi-Wax at home, but they recently changed the formula to be more environmentally friendly and it sucks now! It doesn't come off easily and it stays stuck in my eyebrows half the time. I don't like using those eyebrow strips (they don't work well for me). I like the kind of wax you melt in the microwave and then simply apply with a small wand. Anyone know of a good, affordable product that's easy to find? Thanks!!Best home eyebrow waxing product?
Sally Hansen has a eyebrow wand...you heat it up in the microwave, squeeze the wax out onto the tip, put it on your skin and then wax it off. It does call for strips to rip the hair out, but it's really, really easy. I highly recommend it.Best home eyebrow waxing product?
sally hansen makes a really good product that you melt in the microwave and just spead on, it is in the beauty section almost everywhere i havent ever has a problem with it.
I too use a Sally product but it's just facial hair removal creme, you have to leave it on a bit, probably 5 minutes...I like it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment