Monday, January 18, 2010

Any other eyebrow shaping techniques besides waxing and plucking?

i have sensive skin so waxing makes it red for 3 day and the temperature and texture is different from the rest of my face after word, but plucking takes to much time!





also my waxer put it on my eyelid for the last time so if not i need a good waxer.Any other eyebrow shaping techniques besides waxing and plucking?
i dont think so hunAny other eyebrow shaping techniques besides waxing and plucking?
I had exactly the same problem as you. I had some waxing done and she ripped off the top layer of the skin and it looked awful.





Plucking does take a long time and does not get such good results.





Threading is a good option. It is an Eastern hair removal technique. They use bits of thread to pluck out the hairs and can get really good straight lines if they are good at it. Also, if you get someone good, it doesn't take too long either.





The best place to get it done is either in a department store or in an Asian (Indian Asian) salon.
theres this thing i can't remember the name of, but i got it done once before, and it's some old chinese technique, and they just use a string. Any my skin didn't turn red at all!





I'll try and remember the name and get back to you.
Yes, there's threading. I've never had it done, but I heard it's painless. Phone your local beauty shop and ask questions.
3 DAYS??


i have sensitive skin too.......but for me it takes only 2-3 hours.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment