Friday, January 15, 2010

Can eyebrow waxing cause twitching?

I got my eyebrows waxed a week ago, and ever since, both of my eyes have been twitching almost all day, every day. It doesn't hurt, but it's slightly irritating. Could waxing have caused it or is it probably a strange coincidence? Should I be concerned?Can eyebrow waxing cause twitching?
No its not your waxing! Unless an actual nerve has been damaged in your eyebrow which could be affecting the eye which i doubt.


I had the eye twitching for a couple of weeks before and at first it would tickle and id rub my eye to make it stop, then it began to get pretty annoying and persistent.


I was suprised to hear its because of stress! at the time i definately didnt feel stressed but just take it easy and wait it out it is the only solution i found.


Hope that helped.Can eyebrow waxing cause twitching?
No, not the wax. Wax only will affect your skin, not your nerves. However, it could be that while waxing, a small nerve got agitated. No worries unless it worsens or is persistent.
hmmm, I'm not sure, but I have been getting my eyebrows waxed for years and have never had that problem. If it continues i would see a doctor about it





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment