Friday, January 15, 2010

What is your eyebrow threading/waxing experience?

hello, I'm trying to determine if eyebrow threading or waxing is better. I would love to hear anyone's experiences and opinions on getting their own eyebrows threaded/waxed. it would help a lot. thanks in advance!





also i just started threading and it hurts a lot, gros back relatively fast for me as well. I was wondering if there were any side effects to threading/waxing your eyebrows? e.g darker hair..What is your eyebrow threading/waxing experience?
Well i've only got my eyebrows waxed ... and the first time I did it I was sooooo scared because everyone says it hurts. It doesn't hurt AT ALL. and I have the worst tolerance for pain. haha. I have dark eyebrows and after getting them waxed they grow back within 1-2 weeks. (not all the way... just little hairs...) so I just pluck them. No side effects for me yet :)





Hope I helped!What is your eyebrow threading/waxing experience?
okay when you wax your eyebrows it doesnt hurt b cuz they put wax on it and when they rip, it might sound like it hurts but it really doesnt im not saying there is no feeling there is a feeling but no it doesnt hurt that bad. and its worth it b cuz it doesnt grow out quick.





hoped i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment