Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow waxing?

I got my eyebrows waxed 5 weeks ago and my dumb stylist made em maddd thin cuz i wanted em slightly archy instead of a straight line like the first time. my eyebrows havent grown out enough to get another wax...but i am wondering if salons offer plucking services, so i dont end up missing a chunk of eyebrow hair from a wax. and ...my stylist said that my eyebrows grow in straight, so i cant get an arch without raising my eyebrows?? Any words?Eyebrow waxing?
You should first wait longer for your eyebrows to grow. If there is only a few hairs that need to be plucked, you should do them yourself, rather than paying way too much money for someone else to. Then once your eyebrows have grown back more, go to a new waxer. You could ask your friends where they get their eyebrows done, and try that place.Eyebrow waxing?
Most salons will pluck only if you ask. the line of eyebrows is different for everyone, so you should do what works best for your face and eye shape.
hey you can get a nice drawing eyeliner and fill them until they grow completely back and then pluck them yourself it is quick and easy or you can buy an eyebrow archer razor and arch them and then go back and pluck any stray hairs good luck Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment