Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow waxing?

i pluck my eyebrows and know i want to wax them myself and i know how to do it and everything, so i was just wondering how long the hairs have to be to wax them. cus they arent that long. they are just popping through the skin. will it work if i do it now? or will i have to wait until they grow longer?





please let know.





and please dont tell me to go to a proffesional. im gonna do it by myself. okay! THANK YOU.Eyebrow waxing?
I would wait another day. I do mine myself as well and I do them at night...usually on thursdays;)Eyebrow waxing?
Well the hair should be 3 cm or longer before trying. And please make sure you pull opposite the direction of hair growth. Don't pull more than once or twice in an area it irritates the skin. Try Sally Hansen products they work wonders on all skin
If they are just popping through your skin, you should probably wait a little longer, those are tough for the wax to grab onto and then pull out because there is very little hair exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment