Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do you get wax (from eyebrow waxing) off painted acrylic nails?

I just waxed my eyebrows with Bath %26amp; Body Works home wax kit %26amp; the wax is all over my nails~ which I just filled and painted last night. I cannot get it off!!! I don't want to have to redo my nails, HELP!!!How do you get wax (from eyebrow waxing) off painted acrylic nails?
Dang, I do hate those wax mishaps! My stylist told me to use something with oil in it (cooking oil) and rub it around on that area. HOWEVER, she was talking about getting wax off my skin. It doesn't seem like oil would interfere with your nails though. Just try it since you've got wax on them anyway.How do you get wax (from eyebrow waxing) off painted acrylic nails?
try baby oil!!! good luck
Either baby oil, a wax remover from Sally's, or picking it off. I know when I got it on my eye lashes ice cubes helped.
use baby oil, it works great, and it's cheap.
use oil, sparingly, you don't want to lift those nails, also check out fiberglass nails next, they are light and prettier than the acrylics...put some cooking oil on a ball of cotton, and rub a bit...just like you try to take a sticker off plates or something, not alcohol...oil...good luck...
Try WD-40. Works for everything.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment