Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much should a basic eyebrow waxing cost?

Just on average, I'm worried my salon is charging too much.How much should a basic eyebrow waxing cost?
$8-$10 here in Minnesota, places in the Mall of America anyways.How much should a basic eyebrow waxing cost?
I went for professional threading here in singapore which cost about SGD5.00. For waxing and tweezing, In the high end salon here it cost roughly about $15 to $35++; mid range cost about $10 to $20.
$10-$12 in Ohio (in nicer salons)
$8-15
mine is $8
8-12 $ where i go.
mine is 6$ philadelphia area!
$8-$10 in Michigan.


(This is very typical.)





Waxing, tweezing, and trimming.
Where i go its only $12
myn is 拢5
about 15-17 bucks
The salon I work at charges $12. I see this price all the time in PA
ugh! dont was your brows it looks fake and ugly. tweeze it. but if your going for the whole plastic thing i think 20 dollars or somewhere there

No comments:

Post a Comment