Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much do you tip for an eyebrow waxing?

Let's say for a $10 waxing job.How much do you tip for an eyebrow waxing?
i usually do the $3 tip from my eyebrows.....but it all depends what you are comfortable with.......How much do you tip for an eyebrow waxing?
$2-$3 dollars. Thats a really nice tip
$6.75
A good rule of thumb is to tip 15% (which would be about $1.50). But, if you are feeling generous, you can always give more.
I ususally tip $2 -- if I really liked the job they did.
(*****)you look like me so you better change your picture!!
there's notin called tipping in INDIA except when u eat out
If they do a good job, anywhere from $2 to $5.


I think around here $2 or $3 is pretty standard.
You don't tip for an eyebrow waxing. I have never paid more than $7 for a wax, so if you're paying $10, the tip is already included.
$3 if it's good.
I always get my eyebrows wax for about $7.00 but I always get my nails and toes done at the same time its at the nail shop and I spend about 60 dollars so no I don't leave a tip

No comments:

Post a Comment