Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's the quickest way to make redness go away after eyebrow waxing?

Its mad embarrassing. I hate getting done, but my situation is super bushy. Any help.What's the quickest way to make redness go away after eyebrow waxing?
tell the person that does the waxing to put on a soothing gel. you can also ice the area which also reduces inflamation. if you want to COVER the redness i suggest buying a green concealer.. yes i said green. green cancels out red, therefore you apply it to the red areas and they will no longer be red :)What's the quickest way to make redness go away after eyebrow waxing?
Ice!
I too get very red after a brow wax...I'm really fair-skinned. I still get red after a wax even when I'm tan though.





Something that works well for me is the sunburn relief gels that have aloe vera and menthol in them. Panama Jack, Ocean Potion, etc. It cools the area, and helps the redness go away more quickly.





As others said, a cool washcloth can also help.
ice and milk it and concel the red.
Balmex cream (baby diaper rash cream)


It's soothing, it smells good -and it works great!
Ice. Then massage with vitamin E oil or baby oil.


Then apply powder with out any foundation... If u are indoors just leav it with the oil...
milk!!! i swear it takes the red out, just put it on a cotton ball and put it on ur brows :)
Aloe vera gel.


Thats why my beautician recommended last time i got mine done!


hope that helps.
Cool. Water. Rub a cold washcloth over the areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment