Saturday, January 2, 2010

How much does eyebrow waxing cost at the spa?

I am somewhat afraid of the nail salons places that wax eyebrows, i think i would much rather go to the spa, on average what is the range of how much does it will cost?How much does eyebrow waxing cost at the spa?
depends where you go. it can range from $15- 30. Go to the spa for your first time and then afterward go to the nail salon every 3 weeks or so. the spa will make them not look so fake and then the salon will just keep them from getting bushy. its also cheaper at the salon, $8- 10 .How much does eyebrow waxing cost at the spa?
Where I go, It's 15 dollars for a starting wax, and 10$ for a touch up. But so worth it. I'd mess up my brows if i didn't get it done by them.
It is about $10.00 to get them waxed at, and they always do a great job =) and it smells pretty too!





I get mine done at a hair place/spa and they're very good
I get mine done at a comsmetology academy. They do a really great job %26amp; it's usually about $8
it really depends on where you go to because the more expensive, nicer salons will charge you a lot more than they should
The spa where I work in Iowa it is $15.00
$7- $10 in South Florida
I go to my hair salon and pay 8 dollars.
It is about $7, but remember to leave a tip! :)
in texas its about seven dollars
about 15-20 dollars
about 10-15$
$999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,993
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment