Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much does a decent first time eyebrow waxing cost?

Or how much do you think is a good price?How much does a decent first time eyebrow waxing cost?
at my salon it's 15 bucks. I would invest in a good one first time, and then after that you can just maintain the shape yourself by tweezing new hairs. however, if you intend to have them waxed professionally only and not do it yourself, i wouldn't get a good one then switch to something cheaper and less professional- you might regret itHow much does a decent first time eyebrow waxing cost?
I just paid $10 today. It wasn't the first one, but I don't think that matters.
I usually pay between $7 and $10 for an eyebrow wax. I get mine done every 3 months or so, and tweeze in between to maintain them.
i pay $7

No comments:

Post a Comment