Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much does an eyebrow waxing hurt?

I'm getting my first one today, and I'm a little scared. My mom said it will feel like getting a bandaid pulled off, but I'm still scared. Can you put on a scale from 1 to 10, where a 5 would be a shot in the doctor's office?How much does an eyebrow waxing hurt?
I cant really rate it but the first time you have it done is the worst. Next time will not be no where near as painful. The pain is only for a sec when they pull the wax off. After that the area will be a little red but not sore. You will be fine.. It isnt too bad.How much does an eyebrow waxing hurt?
it's a bit of a sting. And for your first time it does hurt but it only lasts a second. After a while you will get used to the pain. A good beautician will usally go over your brows with tweezers to tidy your brows once the waxing is done. You can also try a method call threading which is done with a piece of cotton. It's less painless and is more effective..it's gets all those tiny little hairs that waxing doesnt get to.
The first time I had my eyebrows waxed I was really scared like you. But when it's over you're like ''that was all?!''. It definitely does not feel good but it doesn't hurt either. I'd give it a 3 for the middle and a 5 for underneath. Good luck!
Don't be scared! It only hurts for a second. They put some oils and creams and junk on them after you are done to ';numb'; them. I do mine every two weeks.
mjy friend just got hers doe last night and she said it didnt hurt a bit. so a 1 or 2.
its really not that bad.





unless they pull it off really slow.
doesnt hurt at all, plucking hurts more
it hurts the few first time but after its not that bad =]]
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much!
i woodnt do that cause....





1. it will make the hair grow back thicker, stronger, and darker.


2. it hurts alot.


3. u might get ingrown hairs.


4. it will make ur skin around ur eye brows red/ purple.


5. the hurt scale wood b lik a 10 million

No comments:

Post a Comment