Friday, January 15, 2010

How much does eyebrow waxing normally cost? Does it hurt???

Please estamate the cost of waking eyebrows,or if you know because you get them waxed. I would also like to know-Does it hurt?How much does eyebrow waxing normally cost? Does it hurt???
10$


yes it hurts a bitHow much does eyebrow waxing normally cost? Does it hurt???
I'm not sure of the cost, but it hurts pretty bad. After you get them done, your eyebrows will be red and swollen.


I'd suggest tweezing them. That's what I do and it doesn't hurt as bad.
in the uk its only 3-4 pounds, not much at all, and it doesnt hurt at all, its quick. you will feel it smart a bit as its done but it doesnt linger and will look great, good luck
Waxing can cost $7-$20. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as tweezing! I can tell you that.


It's worth it.
Um..In the us it costs 10 dollars.......and only hurts the first time..and then its pretty minimal after that....Your eyebrows will look nice after you get it done...but once u wax once you have to keep getting it done like every three weeks to keep it up...because the hairs will grow in darker.
Most nail salons and beauty shops do waxing. For eyebrows only, I would not expect you to pay more then 15.00.





Does it hurt? It does, but a good technician will make the stinging stop almost immediately. I think you'll live. Upper lip waxing is a bit more painful then eyebrows.
About 拢6 and yes, the second also tends to hurt more, dunno why.
My mom gets her eyebrow waxed for $5 dollars and it doesn't hurt that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment