Friday, January 15, 2010

Why did I breakout from Eyebrow waxing?

I got my eyebrows waxed about a week ago, and right where she put the wax I've broken out! I've gotten my eyebrows waxed before, too. Anyone know why I got the pimples and how I can get rid of them?Why did I breakout from Eyebrow waxing?
This is probably not an allergic reaction. This was probably due to the fact that a lot of fine pores and follicles become exposed from eyebrow waxing. These exposed areas (ideal for the growth of micro organisms) then fill with dirt, debris, and bacteria. Try this! Immediately after the waxing ask to have cold water splashed on your face. This will help close the exposed pores and hair follicles...making it more difficult for bacteria to get in. After that, rub some lotion on your face; this will help fill in the pores, again to help prevent bacteria from getting in there. Good luck!





Dr. MWhy did I breakout from Eyebrow waxing?
it's probably an allergic reaction or it was just really germy.
It's like getting a facial. Sometimes you get a bad reaction. If the pimples don't g away within two weeks, see a doctor about a possible allergy.
threading opens pores. If you put cold water on straight away u will close the pores, hence no breakout
the wax she used must have had something that irritated your skin, causing the breakouts.





wash your face with cold water multiple times a day. that will at least kill any other germs. try Neutrogena skin care products and pimple reducers. They usually do the trick for these kind of break outs.





If they don't go away in a few weeks, then i suggest going to a dermatologist.
I suggest using Purifying Toner and Calming Complex. Here's what one Cosmetologist said: ';I have male and female clients who get their eyebrows, face, lips and chins waxed. I had previously used a cooling gel from the shop that works at cooling the skin afterwards, but that's all it does. So I tried the Purifying Toner and then the Calming Complex. It not only only kept the face from flaming, bumping and swelling, but before the client even left the salon the reddness was gone. You would never have known they had a waxing done.';





Hope this is useful and feel free to contact me with questions.
that always happens to me!! even when i get them threaded, it happens.. it's probably an allergic reaction. i find putting lots of oil afterwards helps... but i heard calamine lotion or witch hazel or some aloe vera is better.. try that.. or better yet, maybe you can do what other girls do? they shave them, or use a blade right? you probably won't get an allergic reaction if you do that. try different methods, even threading (though personally, i can't stand it! other people think it's better than waxing though).. see which one works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment