Thursday, January 14, 2010

I think eyebrow waxing is disgusting, how about you?

Yeah, not disgusting really, but I know what you mean.I think eyebrow waxing is disgusting, how about you?
no, I do however find uni-brows and eyebrows that look like caterpillars , very unattractive.I think eyebrow waxing is disgusting, how about you?
no i think not waxing your eyebrows and keeping them hairy and having an unibrow is disgusting. How is waxing your eyebrows disgusting? explain, waxing keeps them looking cean, and in shape. I'd rather nto have an unibrow in the middle of my forehead, would u?
no it helps to shape your eyebrows and i dont see anything disgusting about it =/ i think having a unibrow is gross tho...
ugh cant say i do i have it done every two weeks, keeps them looking clean and sharp if i do say so myself
HOW is it disgusting?


Waxing your eyebrows.


I don't think so.
Why? If you are almost blind like me it is a good thing.
I don't think it's disgusting, if it's done right. It's a quick way to shape eyebrows.
i don't think so..i usually get mine done about once a month or two. but i also keep up with it in between visits by plucking them..i think it looks nice, part of keeping yourself looking good.
i don't, not when it's done correctly and in a clean manner (such as not double dipping the stick into the wax). in fact, i find it a much better alternative to plucking, and since i live in an area where it is difficult to find a skilled threader, it is probably the best method to eyebrow shaping...but to each their own i guess.
I think unibrows are disgusting
There's nothing worse than seeing a woman with hairy caterpillars for eyebrows!
I think not getting them waxed is even more disgusting!
eh no, sorry. It keeps you looking fresh and kempt.
I don't think it's ';disgusting'; it hurts and sometimes you can just pluck but it's not disgusting...
i think its cool dont want to be bushy eyed


plus it can do a ton for your looks
No I think it is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment