Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is eyebrow threading better than eyebrow waxing?

I've been growing my eyebrows out because I just didn't like the shape my current stylist was making them but am now ready to have them done again. I was wondering if I should get them threaded instead of waxed? Does threading usually end up looking better?Is eyebrow threading better than eyebrow waxing?
in my opinion, yes.


i think it gives a better, 'crisper'


shape and even though it's more painful


i'm usually more satisfied with the turnout.





for me, threading usually looks better.Is eyebrow threading better than eyebrow waxing?
waxing is lest painful and less permanent


if you get it threaded it might hurt more


but it will be there for longer time





i get my waxed


and if you dont like what your stylist does


than find a new one that will do your eyebrows that will like
I just got mine waxed yesterday, and they look awesome. I tried threading once, and it hurt me! But then again, I have really sensitive skin.
Threading.





Waxing can cause the eyebrow area to become a little droopy in the future. I just thread mine. It turns out better too.
I had it done nd from my personal experience it doesnt hurt as bad.


They usually look better cause they don't get all red nd puffy like after they're waxed.
Threading is so much better for your eyebrows. With waxing the top layer of your skin comes off. And threading is more precise.
get them threaded, they turn out way prettier (:
personally, i like waxing


cause with threading,


the hair grows back faster.
threading is less painful so.
go to a different waxier
NO!





Just go to a different waxer


and tell them what YOU want

No comments:

Post a Comment