Monday, January 18, 2010

On a scale of one to ten how bad does eyebrow waxing hurt?

I am pretty sensitive to pain of any sort. and in a couple of days i am going to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. i am a little scared, because i don't know what exactly to expect. so my questuin is: ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW BADLY DOES WAXING HURT?On a scale of one to ten how bad does eyebrow waxing hurt?
3 :]


it hardly hurtsOn a scale of one to ten how bad does eyebrow waxing hurt?
It is going to hurt a little. But it's not all that bad. It may be a 4. I have mine done and I also have my lip waxed to. The lip waxing hurts a lot more. I keep my eyes closed because it seems to make my eyes water a little less. Don't be scared, because after you get it done you will think that it is really nothing.
*Maybe like a 4. it's not too bad. I am really sensitive to pain also but it only stings a little. But you need to be careful because it usually leaves little irritations where they waxed mine so if that happens I would stop. your other option is tweezing. but don't worry yourself. the pain only lasts a second.*
7....it only hurts for a little bit and i think that it is not the pain that you wont like its the shock.....you'll think your ready for it but even after my two years of waxing my brows im still surprised :) i like to pluck my eyebrows because i dont think it hurts as much...but waxing is a bit of pain and you can wax a whole section
LOL ohh gosh its weird for me bc one eye hurts worse then the other. I would say about a 5 or 6. There is no afterward pain or anything like that. I actually think plucking hurts worse then waxing, that's why I only get mine waxed. You will be amazed at how much better they looked waxed then plucked. GOOD LUCK!!
My friend says it's the sorest thing ever, she even started crying half way through it, and put me off getting mines done lol


But at least it's over in like 5 seconds and you don't really have time to think about it as it's so fast :S


Good luck =]
Getting your eyebrows waxed doesn't really hurt that bad its just a kind of annoying feeling. I would say its probably a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. But it is a lot less painful than getting them plucked and its way quicker.
I heard it wasn't bad at all but to me, It was about a 10. I went to 2 different places once each and the only time I plan on having it done again is when I'm getting married.
It was a 10 for me. I didn't even let him do the other eyebrow. :(





I'm a wuss.
it doest hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment