Monday, January 18, 2010

I've got pimples after waxing my eyebrow will this happen every time?

I've recently waxed my eyebrows for the first time and subsequently broke out really badly in the area I had done. I'm wondering if this is first timer thing for some people or if I there are any simple tricks I can use to stop it from happening again.


P.S. Please don't suggest I try threading all the places that do that in my area are out of my price range.I've got pimples after waxing my eyebrow will this happen every time?
its normal for that to happen at times.


it has happened to me only a couple times, and I wax my brows all the time.


Make sure whoever does it uses powder before applying the wax, this helps protect the skin..cuz the reason ur getting pimples is because its irritating the skin.


Also if they have the choice of regular or sensitive skin wax..use the sensitive skin.


If you go to Fantastic Sams, they have the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment