Thursday, January 14, 2010

What can you tell me about eyebrow waxing?

I'm getting it done on Friday. How do they do it exactly? Does it hurt? How long does it last?What can you tell me about eyebrow waxing?
Most places they have you lay down. And they have this stick and they dip it in warm wax then they spread the wax where the hair is needed to be waxed. And no it doesn't hurt because its so quick i mean it stings a bit but trust me nothing major. The worst part is when they miss a couple hairs and they pluck them and touch them up (atleast thats the worst to me). And it usually last about 3 weeks. Depends on everyone how fast your hair grows. Trust me you'll be fine. Your eyebrows will be smooth.


PS. Just be aware of the redness around your eyebrows for a few hours. xD


Gooooodluck it'll be worth it(:

No comments:

Post a Comment