Monday, January 18, 2010

Hmm eyebrow waxing or threading for a guy?

Alright.


I'm thinking about waxing my eyebrows. There too bushy. there not super bad but i just want them cleaned up and trimmed up. the last thing i want is for them to look all girly and look like a guido. I'm just worried there gonna mess it up and make it look bad!





Haha should I take a risk and do it?! i think it would enhance my looks a lot more. Eyebrows are the essential piece to your face!Hmm eyebrow waxing or threading for a guy?
Ive seen guys do both. Just tell them you want them to look natural.


OR


You can just pluck what you dont like with tweezers and trim them. [brush them straight up and trim the ends with small scissors]Hmm eyebrow waxing or threading for a guy?
It' s almost impossible to wax or tweeze or even razor your eyebrows perfectly even, unless a professional does it. Otherwise you will spend endless hours, trying to get the brows just right. Guys don't have to have perfectly shaped eyebrows like girls wear. You're a guy - don't do it. Just wear your brows natural and groom them with a brush. If you have a unibrow, you may want to look into clipping that though.
If you want to do your eyebrows, I would highly recommend threading. I used to wax mine, and my cousin told me get them threaded. Since threading, I have never done anything else. It produces a better shape than waxing or plucking, longer lasting results, and the shapes are so neat and perfectly shaped. Hope this helps!
yeah do it... if you go to a good place, i guarentee they have done guys before and understand that you dont want to look like a girl!





threading at home is really easy. you tube it.

No comments:

Post a Comment