Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do you avoid bumps after eyebrow waxing?

My skin is really sensative. Every time I get my eyebrows waxed I always end up with red bumps that turn into what looks like tiny little pimples...anyone know what causes this or how I can avoid this??How do you avoid bumps after eyebrow waxing?
Since you have sensitive skin, don't use anything irritating. Try a face cream for sensitive skin or Aloe. Put some on right a way, then before going to bed. I use an Aloe blend and by morning the swelling and redness are gone.How do you avoid bumps after eyebrow waxing?
Lotion for the face seems to help me. Maybe if its from swelling Ice might help.
Use an antiseptic right after waxing. And use ice instead of the benzocaine lotion, this clogs your pores
Use an astringent shortly after.
rubbing alchohol works very well for some people
lotion... it helps alot
Hello. The bumps you are experiencing are known as ';razor bumps';. There are many products on the market that are designed to eliminate, or reduce razor bumps and ingrown hairs (scientifically known as Pseudofolliculitis Barbae) that may result after waxing or shaving.





I suggest checking out my Shaving Tips page at: www.shavinghouse.com/shavingtips.htm, here you will find helpful tips on shaving and waxing, and products that you can try for free to determine what works best for you.





Good luck and Happy Shaving!
aloe helps the burning and a lotion will cool and moisturize the skin.





Aloe feels amazing immediately afterwards. They do it at my cousin's beauty shop.
you are not alone as everyone i know gets the same thing after waxing. try applying ice for short periods and see if that doesnt help reduce the red bumps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment