Thursday, January 14, 2010

What hurts more eyebrow waxing or belly button piercing?

I had my belly pierced when i was 11 but io took it out when i was 12 and cant remember the pain.





The only pain i can really remember experiencing is having my eyebrows waxed. Does it hurt more or less and how much more or less.What hurts more eyebrow waxing or belly button piercing?
Those are two totally different types of pain. A navel piercing is just like any other piercing, there is a pinch then it may be sore for a few days. If you are getting it re-done just make sure you keep up on the maintenance then you will be fine.What hurts more eyebrow waxing or belly button piercing?
well i would have to say eyebrow waxing hurts more then belly button pierced cause when i got mine done i didn't feel the lady pierce my navel at all i never felt her put the curved bar bell through and plus i never felt the balls either so i don't know.... i would get my navel pierced all over again before i get my eyebrow waxed....... i hate getting my eyebrow waxed really.....
well im big on piercings... like i've had my nose done, eyebrows, ears, stomach, nips, the whole nine. so i dont really think it hurts at all but you might feel soreness after you get it done. eyebrow waxing hurts just as you get it done, but bellybutton piercing makes you feel sore for a little longer. make sure you clean it, cause mine got infected and like green boogers were coming out of my bellybutton so just be carefull %26lt;3
i have had my belly button pierced once and my eyebrows waxed MANY times - eyebrow waxing is WAY WAY WAY less painful than the piercing (which hurt like mad !)





Eyebrow waxing is a day at the park compared to belly button piercing
neither hurt, then again im kinda big on peircings, ive done alot of my own, and im gonna redo my bellybutton also, i took it out about a year ago
11thats a bit TOO yound dont u think?! And neways i think the belly hurts more even tho its only for a split second.
Funny how you compared them.
i dont have my belly pierced , but i have my lip done and eyebrow waxing doesnt hurt at all !


so probably piercing.
waxing is like so much less painful

No comments:

Post a Comment