Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to make eyebrow waxing less painful?

Just wondering if there's a way to make getting my eyebrows waxed less painful.





Thanks! (By the way I get it done professionally, so I can't put ice on it beforehand or anything like that).How to make eyebrow waxing less painful?
1) You can tell the person who is waxing your eyebrows to go quickly! The quicker they rip off your eyebrow hair, the quicker the pain will go away!


2) I sometimes tug on something of grind my teeth! It relieves some stress!





I hope this helps! Good luck!How to make eyebrow waxing less painful?
just keep doing it and hope that you build up a tolerance





have you considered threading? it costs a little more and takes longer, but it wont be ripping at your skin and only pulls out the hairs instead.
Beauty is Pain, there`s no escape, and we women suffer to look beautiful, so it`s just part of the process.
the more routinely you do it the tougher your poor brow gets to it. Still hurts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment