Thursday, January 14, 2010

What us the best way to cover up a burn from eyebrow waxing?

Yesterday I got my eyebrow waxed and got the top layer of my skin taken off right above my eyelid crease. I have two very noticable marks there and I have this party thing today. Any tips on how to cover it up?What us the best way to cover up a burn from eyebrow waxing?
Use COLD aloe vera or aloe vera cream.What us the best way to cover up a burn from eyebrow waxing?
Hey listen I don't know about how you can cover them up but this is important. sometimes its not that the wax was too hot! Alot of dermatologist fail to tell people that if you are using differin gel , or a retin a cream this causes the skin to rip off. Its crazy I know but it happened to me and I found out about it on a google search. It kept happening and I actually still have slight scarring. I started threading my eyebrows after I found that out so caution if you are using those creams that could be the cause and not the wax being too hot. Goodluck and sorry about the mishap.
well probably should lower the heat on the wax or something


anyway


try concealer


maybeline has white and it coveres everything!
Sue them!!


I hate when they do that, I sure hope you didnt tip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment