Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do you get rid of the red bumps AFTER you had an eyebrow waxing?

I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time, and my eyebrows are swelling like a balloon, itching, and they burn. They have like little boils or blisters on them too, and it has been over 36 hours since I have had them done and they are still like this. Is there any advice that anyone could give me to make the swelling go down, or at least stop the burning and the itching!!How do you get rid of the red bumps AFTER you had an eyebrow waxing?
Take Benadryl, NOW! You're having an allergic reaction, and may be allergic to wax or may have been a victim of overheated wax. Apply a cool compress to soothe.How do you get rid of the red bumps AFTER you had an eyebrow waxing?
Ice...and lots of it!
They left the wax on too long. This happened to me once, too. Tell them you are sensitive and not to leave the wax on too long and for this once, use aloe vera to soothe the burn. They just ripped the outer layer of your skin. Shame on them. I'd ask for a redo when it's healed.
Triple antibiotic with pain killer
This is going to sound crazy, but go to the store and get glycerine (it is a liquid in a bottle) and Tylenol (it's the acetaminaphine that works). Mix them together in equal parts and apply to effected area. If you don't know where to find this stuff, go to a small drug store and ask someone to help you. Don't go to Wal-mart or a big place, b/c they are no help at all.


Another option is this cream that is for bumps around the bikini line area after shaving...that might work too. I think either of these options are perfect.
Try Aloe Vera or Benadryl cream. It will help with the itchyness and the burning.





SOrry you having the blisters.
Yesterday, Monday I got my eyebrows waxed and the guy who was doing was so inexperienced that he burned a layer of skin off the area above my eyelids on both eyes. He was in the process of completing the waxing but I couldn't take the stinging pain I felt as he removed each patch of wax paper off my eyes. Not only that, I guess he left the waxing patches on my eyes too long because he was taking his time to smooth them out, making sure that there were no wrinkles which took 5 min each for each eye! After I told him to stop in the middle of the process, I was so upset, beacuse you could see the red patches of swollen, burned skin which wasn't pretty.





Today, Tuesday, I applied Vasline to soothe out the burns because when I woke up this morning I was in so much pain. So yes, the vasline seems to be working fine, and I'm hoping for full recovery. Maybe I should sue this guy, but I'm thinking about it. Well good luck to you.
What you need to do is put some coco butter on it and it will go down
Boo Boo Zap! by Benefit ...it also works on pimples as well. At their Brow Bar - they put it on to prevent and take care of any types of infections when they do your brows.
the aloe vera is a good idea, not the ice if you have boils or blisters most likely you also got burned using ice will burn you skin more.

No comments:

Post a Comment