Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys and eyebrow waxing agree or disagree?

what do u think about guys who wanna wax there eyebrows because they are really big and bushy.... im not talking about shaping them like what chicks do...like clean and neaten them up abit?Guys and eyebrow waxing agree or disagree?
eww nastyGuys and eyebrow waxing agree or disagree?
I think nothing is wrong with that... It's part of grooming!!
If it is a unibrow then yea, wax. But if you are just doing it because you want to look pretty, gay.
lose the uni....by any means necessary
clean them up a bit, yes. completely shape them perfectly, no
Yes, you don't want them to have a unibrow! I pluck estranged hairs on my b/f all the time!
Nothing wrong with that! I think caterpillar eyebrows are disgusting.
If you've got a uni-brow.
It's too bad people use the term ';gay'; as an insult.





I don't like the way waxing makes a guy's eyebrows look. I can always tell because eyebrows don't naturally end with a perfect slant.





If you have a unibrow, however, I do think it is necessary. But if you just have bushy eyebrows, I say keep them and maybe just trim them up a bit if they bother you.
if a guy has a unibrow I think its ok to wax it so that he has 2 brows. I don't think a guy should go over board with it though and be waxing and plucking more than women.
I think it all depends.. my boyfriend has perfect eye brows and does not do a thing to them! Unlike his brother... constantly waxing his uni-brow! hahah You do what you gotta do!
if your eyebrows are outta control, you have to do something about them or risk being a Eugene Levy the rest of your days! I feel the same about backwaxing!
I don't know about waxing, but maybe try an electric trimmer or something. Waxing is very feminine in my opinion.....
I disagree with shaping them and making them woman like. Its only ok to remove ur unibrow.
Metrosexuals are only gays in disguise. Fuc% the whole metrosexual movement, I would never wax anything, or even think about it, I don't even care if you ladies find that cute.
depends on how much brow hair... if you wax it off too much u make them look Gay or really feminine.... if they like it then woohoo!
agree
Wax 'em! No one wants to date The Missing Link.
Defenately
Although you could go the old fashion way and just pluck out the bushy eyebrows and clear a path to make two eyebrows instead of one, waxing is a lot faster to do.
i think waxing is ok for men if your just cleaning things up a bit but don't go too crazy. men shouldn't have perfect arches it looks too feminine

No comments:

Post a Comment