Thursday, January 14, 2010

Remedy for little white bumps after eyebrow waxing?

So I get a wax, and the next day I've got these little white bumps. They're almost like TINY whiteheads. Does anyone else get these and use a product or have a remedy for them? Preferably nothing with an alcohol base or harsh exfoliant as the area is already sensitive from the waxing.Remedy for little white bumps after eyebrow waxing?
It will adventually go away...but heres a tip for the next time that you wax...use dove deoderant. I know that it sounds funny but it really works. it works for all areas that you may shave/wax. I had that problem when I shaved another area of my body and a friend of mine told me to use dove...it really works. I thought that she was crazy. But its really does work..It may not work the first time but eventually it will soften your skin and stop the irritation. Dont knock it till ya try it! Good luck!!!Remedy for little white bumps after eyebrow waxing?
sorry..I was notryin to give you attitude about it. But I hope that you tried this because it really does work. Once again was not trying to give you tude. Sorry if it came out that way.

Report Abuse



Pop em. Then you'll at least get some satisfaction from the darn bumps
It goes away. Relax.
apply honey after eyebrow waxing


u may not get bumps
try putting alcohol on the area BEFORE waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment