Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are the red bumps above my brows after an eyebrow waxing?

I got my eyebrows waxed Friday afternoon. I've only had them done maybe 5 or 6 times in the past 7 years or so. Afterwards, they were red and swollen but didn't hurt. I thought the bumps would go away, they haven't yet and it's 2 days later. The bumps don't hurt, they aren't tender to the touch, and they don't look as if they are ';filled'; with anything.





They are just red bumps, but I have bangs and you can clearly see them. How can I go about getting rid of the bumps.





Any ideas? TIA-What are the red bumps above my brows after an eyebrow waxing?
The initial redness is normal. I sounds like you had some ';lifting';. Which means the wax actually lifted skin with it. So now you have scabbing going on.





The cause: wax, temp of wax, products you use before waxing. Tell the next person that waxes what has happened in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment