Thursday, January 14, 2010

How long should I wait between eyebrow waxing apointments?

I just recently got my eyebrows waxed for the first time (I'm 15), and I'm just wondering, how long should I wait until having them waxed again? I had them waxed yesterday, and I'd like to put it on my calendar for all the next apointments I'll have.





So, how long should I wait until having my eyebrows re-waxed, and when will they start growing back?





Thaaank youuu :)How long should I wait between eyebrow waxing apointments?
im getting mine done soon for the first time,


ive been wondering that too.How long should I wait between eyebrow waxing apointments?
Check below for the best answer. As you will see, you wait at least 14 days, but the rate of hair growth varies with different individuals.


Good luck!! ; P

No comments:

Post a Comment